West Coast "Reunion" Event!
If you are in the Bay Area this weekend, please join us this Saturday night to celebrate with fellow Princetonians!
There is no doubt that Reunions is a blast, but alas, not everyone can make it back to Old Nassau every year. As such, a Tiger in our midst, Shea Conaway '11, decided to do something about it, and declared that "West Coast Reunions" should happen - and PCNC agreed, so we banded together to bring you a little slice of what is happening back East. To find out about more alumni events make sure you have registered for the online monthly newsletter at www.pcnc.org
and consider becoming a member!
Jay'n Bee Club
2736 20th St (between Hampshire St & York St)
Saturday, June 2
What you can expect:
1. Orange - Princeton Orange, not Giants Orange, though the two can often be confused. Wear as much as you can - we won't have fireworks, so we rely a bit more on the chromatic volume from our textiles.
2. Pizza - PCNC is covering pizza for the evening, and according to Yelp it is really good.
3. Our own DJ - Shea will be providing the music - and he is taking requests (see Facebook link for more)
4. Prizes - for best reunions gear, group prize for best class attendance, and more!
5. Reasonably priced drinks, and a Patio!
For more info/see some of the folks who are coming so far, RSVP on Facebook!
What to bring:
1. Cash - the venue is cash-only, but also pretty reasonable.
2. Your ID - this is a bar (21+)
3. Designated driver/cab fare
We look forward to seeing you there!
-Eliot Kent-Uritam '98 PCNC Co-President
-Gillian Ashenfelter '99 PCNC Co-President